Kevin, his wife, and their two-year-old son took a Thanksgiving cruise aboard Carnival Horizon to Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. He shares their thoughts on their Grand Suite stateroom, the dining on board (including the Thanksgiving feast!), the kids’ club, and more.
Richard Simms Has Cruise News:
- Cruise line cancels sailing over food and drink technical issues
- Smoking in Mexico could land you a $550 fine or time in jail
- Protests in Cozumel over new cruise pier
- Norwegian Cruise Line adds ship to Baltimore, MD
- Carnival Cruise Line sends letters to guests asking them to behave
Listen to Cruise Radio
Support Our Underwriter
TripInsurance.com, offers three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.
Sarah has been writing about the cruise industry since 2015. She’s been on 10 cruises and counting, and her favorite onboard activities include trying out the water slides, spending time in the spa’s thermal suite, eating lots of food, and attending the love & marriage show. You can keep up with her on Instagram at @IAmSarahJaneB.
Since 2009, Cruise Radio has provided the latest cruise news and industry analysis through informative articles, videos, and weekly podcasts. You’ll find expert advice for experienced and first-time cruisers, as well as port and destination guides.