On this week’s episode of Cruise Radio, Scott gives us a review of the largest cruise ship in the world in 2022, Royal Caribbean’s Wonder of the Seas. This was a seven-night western Caribbean voyage from Port Everglades. We get a comprehensive review of this brand-new mega ship.
Richard Simms Has Cruise News:
- CDC drops cruise travel warning
- New zone revealed aboard upcoming mega-ship Carnival Celebration
- Another sailing of Norwegian Escape was canceled due to ongoing repairs.
- Discovery Princess enters service from Los Angeles.
- Grand Cayman welcomes cruise ships again.
What do I need to know about doing a back-to-back cruise on two different cruise lines this December from Port Canaveral?
Listen to Cruise Radio
Support Our Underwriter
TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.