Cruise Podcast: MSC Lirica Review + Cruise News
On this week’s episode of Cruise Radio, we get a review of a seven-night Mediterranean cruise on MSC Cruises’ ship MSC Lirica, roundtrip from Piraeus, Greece (the port for Athens).
Richard Simms Has Cruise News:
- Policy changes regarding testing across most major cruise lines
- Norwegian Cruise Line is changing up menus and celebrating the float-out of its next Prima-class ship
- Carnival Cruise Line has welcomed over 3 million guests since its restart
- Glacier Bay National Park introduces a new cruise ship environmental inspection program
- A fishing boat hit a cruise ship off the coast of New England
I have a medical condition and cannot get the drink package. Can my wife get one on our Royal Caribbean cruise next summer? — Tim
Listen to Cruise Radio
Support Our Underwriter
TripInsurance.com, offers three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.
Sarah has been writing about the cruise industry since 2015. She’s been on eight cruises so far, and her favorite onboard activities include trying out the water slides, spending time in the spa’s thermal suite, eating lots of food, and attending the love & marriage show. You can keep up with her over on her Instagram at @IAmSarahJaneB.
Since 2009, Cruise Radio has provided the latest cruise news and industry analysis through informative articles, videos, and weekly podcasts. You’ll find expert advice for experienced and first-time cruisers, as well as port and destination guides.
All Contents © Copyright 2022 Cruise Radio, Inc. | Website Designed by Insider Perks